408k Race to the Row highlights!
- Races are always better with family and friends.
- The weather was perfect! I wore my usual race day attire – lululemon shorts, compression socks, BORELLI active scarf, and a few BORELLI braided mini’s under my Garmin watch. I swear we did not plan on matching the race colors 😉
- Beat my time from last year, finished at 42:22. Phew!
- Barely noticed the (one and only) hill on the course because it was in the middle of “Mariachi Mile”.
- Brunched at The Village at Santana Row and thoroughly enjoyed my croissant egg sandwich.