Race to the Row is only a few days away! Are you ready? I’ve been training for about 6 weeks and can’t wait to see it pay off on Sunday morning. Goal of the day? Beat last year’s time, have some competitive fun with friends and maybe shoot another video like we did last year! It’s a little shaky, I apologize, but it gives you sneak peek as to what’s in store for Sunday. Plus, it should be MUCH warmer this year. Good luck everyone! Race day details below:
1. UPS Sweat Check: hand your personables to the driver at the start, and he’ll drive them to the finish for you. Details.
2. CHEER STATION ALERT! For those of you interested in just watching, come to the official 408k Cheer Station Party at the corner of Park/Naglee (map). It’s BYO lawn chair and creative sign, but we’ll provide the thunderstix and tunes (DJ Mashit Mario to be exact). Please don’t park in the Starbucks parking lot. Still, grab a coffee and get loud!
3. Shuttle Buses: Look for the Royal Coach Tours luxury coaches at the finish line. They’ll drive you back to the start line in style.
4. Parking Reminder: Details.
5. Daylight Savings Reminder: Spring Forward Saturday night!
6. Packet Pickup Hours Reminder: Details.
Lucky 7: HAVE FUN. EVERY. CHANCE. YOU. GET…