Skinny Super Bowl Bean Dip Recipe
Author: Marissa Borelli Casellini
Recipe type: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
A healthy twist on a party favorite. I'm making it tomorrow for the Super Bowl party. Go Niners!!!
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained, mashed up
- 1 package tempeh, crumbled
- 2 c salsa, red, green or a mix
- 1½ c PLAIN Greek yogurt or soy yogurt if you want the recipe Vegan
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- ½ bunch green onions, chopped
- jicama, peeled, cut into wedges
- celery sticks
- tortilla chips
- Layer each ingredient in a serving dish, bowl or individual cups.
- Green onions
- Serve with jicama "chips", tortilla chips or celery sticks