I started working full time for Cricut in 2019 and was the lead designer for their Infusible Ink custom blanks. We launched an assortment of T-shirts, Raglan T’s, baby onesies, and kids basics at Target, Walmart, JoAnns, and Michaels in 2019. I enjoyed developing the new offerings with the enthusiastic CEO, visionary VP of Design, and the hilarious lead product managers Michelle and Alesha.
What is Infusible Ink?
Peel-proof. Flake-proof. Wash-proof.
The innovative Infusible Ink system delivers seamlessly smooth, professional-quality transfers that become one with your material – and last a lifetime.
Pro-quality, permanent transfers.
Because Infusible Ink heat transfers are permanently infused into your base material, they last as long as the project itself. No flaking, no peeling, no cracking, and no wrinkling – ever!
The Infusible Ink system was designed to work seamlessly with Cricut products. Our carefully engineered machines & materials, along with our rigorously tested settings, ensure pro-level results every time.
Feather-light. Seamlessly smooth.
No seams, no edges, no weight, no bulk. Nothing to distract you from your art. Every Infusible Ink project comes out perfectly smooth to the touch – and with a perfect touch of you.
Scope: Concept and Technical Designer, Sourcing
- Womens, Mens, Kids, Baby Apparel designer.
- Concept, Design, and Technical Design.
- Lead fit sessions, updated tech packs with fit comments, and pattern revisions.
- Worked with overseas vendors and mills for seasonal trim development, fabric development, lab dips and strike offs.
- Managed all product categories from initial pass-off to TOP stage for both Technical Design and Product Development departments.
- Established company-grade rules, block library, construction library, and Standard Operating Procedures for both Product Development and Technical Design departments.
Shop Cricut Infusible Ink at Cricut
Shop Cricut Infusible Ink at Walmart
Shop Cricut Infusible Ink at Michaels
Shop Cricut Infusible Ink at Target