As an Active Lifestyle Consultant, Marissa Borelli Casellini advises companies whose clientele lives by the Active Lifestyle motto: Play Hard, Travel Far, Eat Well, Laugh More.
Her services include:
- Apparel Design
- Technical Design
- Accessory Design
- Sourcing Fabrics, Trims, Factories
- Creative Direction
- Forecasting Lifestyle Trends
- Activewear Apparel – Run, Yoga, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Golf,
Tennis, Gym, Triathlons, Athleisure, Swimwear, Dance, Outdoor
- Soft Good Accessories – Backpacks, Gloves, Headbands, Bags, Hats
- Wearable Technology – Pivot Yoga, Breath-wear, Virtual Reality Gloves
- Medical – Therapy Wear, Braces, Icepacks, Immobilizers
- Tech Packs
- Technical Flats
- Prototype Development
- Product Management
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Her experience in the realms of fashion design, sportswear, travel and retail help her think like your customer. The result? Creative solutions to your thorniest business problems. Marissa lives, breathes and downward dogs the Active Lifestyle. She competes in half marathons and sprint triathlons, and medaled in looking fabulous while globetrotting out of a carry on suitcase. Read Marissa’s bio.
After you complete the Project Intake Form, we will schedule a call to get to know one another and discuss your brand ideas, inspiration, the niche market, and the product you want to create.
If you think I will be an asset to your team, I will submit a Project Proposal outlining the phases of the project with task descriptions, time frames, and projected costs. Once you approve the proposal and I receive a 50% deposit, I start working. Click HERE to view my portfolio if you want to check it out!
Source fabrics, trims, and factories
The creative process starts to get technical and I take our ideas to the computer. I work in Illustrator for the apparel design and Photoshop or Illustrator for the graphics and print design.
After you approve the designs, I start on the tech packs highlighting: construction, sewing, textile details, BOM (bill of materials), colorways and specs/measurements. Tech packs (technical packages) are about 5-8 pages and are the guts of the garment. After the tech pack is complete, I pass off the project to a pattern maker or production manager at the factory.
- Please fill out our Project Intake Form by clicking HERE. We want to know what stage you are in.
2. Schedule a complimentary 20-minute exploratory call by clicking HERE. We will discuss your project and see if we’re the right fit.
*Note this is a call via mobile, WhatsApp, FaceTime or Skype
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at: email@example.com