I’m headed to Belize in 6 days, which means its bikini season in March! Yikes. Here’s a little recipe I’ve been using a lot lately to clean up my eating. My goal for the week is to be a Lean & Green fighting machine. It’s going to be a busy week before I leave. We just launched a new website and collection at Borelli and I have a few freelance projects to wrap up. Happy Monday ya’ll.
Bell Pepper Boats (gluten-free, raw, vegan)
1 bell pepper
sprouted chickpeas or any other bean or vegan protein
green onion, chopped (white and green parts)
sun-dried tomatoes, slivered
nutritional yeast flakes
first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
– Wash bell pepper, slice down the middle, scrape out seeds.
– Spread hummus and garlic paste inside each bell pepper half.
– Stuff boats with spinach, chickpeas, green onion, sunchoke and sun-dried tomatoes.
– Sprinkle nutritional yeast flakes, salt and pepper.
– Drizzle olive oil.
– Serve with a salad of the veggies you have leftover.
Makes 1 bell pepper boat, good for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
4 thoughts on “Bell Pepper Boats”
Comments are closed.