FOOD AND DRINK
* Firefly HIDDEN GEM, absolute fav in Vegas. It’s off the strip so you will have to drive or cab it. But a group of 10 can eat well here for about $20 which INCLUDES drinks!
* B and B Ristorante at the Venetian. Inventive Italian, you may remember when I mentioned their limoncello and squid appetizer here.
* If you want to be pampered while enjoying traditional Italian, make a reservation at Il Mulino. Be wary of the special Wild Mushroom Ravioli, 4 pieces for $50!
* Sweet tooth? The dessert BOAT at TAO is INSANE! Milk, dark and white chocolate Buddhas, big-as-your-head fortune cookies stuffed with chocolate mousse, mochi in 5 flavors . . . we had 8 people and barely put a dent in it. The food at TAO isn’t anything special. I prefer Social House if you are craving Asian cuisine.
* Are you a Seafoodie? Make a reservation at Bartolotta The fish and crustaceans are flown in from all over the world daily!
* Bank Awesome DJ’s, rarely packed which makes dancing with the random you met at the bar slightly less awkward.
* Studio 54 They change up the music for the typically mid 40’s crowd. Give your ears a house music break.
* Marquee Haven’t found a better outdoor dance area. LOVE this new spot!
|outdoors at Marquee, Cosmopolitan|
* XS Keep your eyes peeled, Justin Timberlake walked right by me but I was WAY too into my dance moves to notice. Oh well, he’s too short for me anyways.
* TAO Jay-Z, Beyonce, Usher, Diddy will get together for an impromptu performance while 50 Cent tosses $100 bills out into the crowd. (Don’t believe me? Ahhh, if only you were there that night with us, unreal.)
|hot shoes en route to XS|
|Wet Republic 2011|
* Sit mesmerized at Cique de Soleil’s interpretation of the Beatles at LOVE (I’ve seen every Cirque show and this is my all-time favorite, O is a close 2nd.)
* Little ones? Sick of the strip? Drive 10 minutes to Springs Preserve to play with desert animals, crawl through a “composter”, learn about Nevada’s native flora and fauna or see an evening concert.
* Head to Death Valley National Park around lunch for hiking and breathtaking views. Spend sunset at the Salt Flats, feels like you are on Mars.
|Death Valley, Saltwater Flats 2008|
|Beatles, LOVE at The Mirage|